autumn18.jpg(1/22) 765245 bytes
U***@home.alone.invalid
2003-10-07 06:00:55 UTC
OK Let's knock this off right now. Who is this guy that's impersonating
Frank? It's not right to do that even if the pictures are very nice.

Frank is a text guy. He doesn't go around (mini) flooding groups with
pictures. Never happen. So this must be a faker.

Now knock it off, whoever you are or else.
Frank McCoy
2003-10-07 06:08:42 UTC
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
OK Let's knock this off right now. Who is this guy that's impersonating
Frank? It's not right to do that even if the pictures are very nice.
Frank is a text guy. He doesn't go around (mini) flooding groups with
pictures. Never happen. So this must be a faker.
Now knock it off, whoever you are or else.
It's me.
See explanation.

U***@home.alone.invalid
2003-10-07 06:22:49 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by U***@home.alone.invalid
OK Let's knock this off right now. Who is this guy that's impersonating
Frank? It's not right to do that even if the pictures are very nice.
Frank is a text guy. He doesn't go around (mini) flooding groups with
pictures. Never happen. So this must be a faker.
Now knock it off, whoever you are or else.
It's me.
See explanation.
I know. I know. Just a poor attempt at humor.