Uncle_Sky >> Are you here in Frank's group?
Daytek
2004-10-25 23:57:08 UTC
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.

Wanted to ask a question. Not important.

daytek
nizzgrrl
2004-10-26 01:37:10 UTC
Just adding curlies. You need to post this to ASSD. I would but I don't
know how to get there from here -- Nizzgrrl
daytek
Daytek
2004-10-26 04:00:22 UTC
Post by Daytek
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.
Wanted to ask a question. Not important.
daytek
Thanks "nicegirl"! I like your nic.
However, I know he'll find it here oneday.
I was trying to be discreet.

daytek
Frank McCoy
2004-10-26 04:33:06 UTC
Post by Daytek
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.
Wanted to ask a question. Not important.
daytek
Thanks "nicegirl"! I like your nic.
However, I know he'll find it here oneday.
I was trying to be discreet.
daytek
He does check in here ... on ocassion.
Uncle Sky
2004-10-26 05:13:11 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Post by Daytek
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.
Wanted to ask a question. Not important.
daytek
Thanks "nicegirl"! I like your nic.
However, I know he'll find it here oneday.
I was trying to be discreet.
daytek
He does check in here ... on ocassion.
I rarely miss checking this group as well as kissy and ASSD daily. Even
several times per day.
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
http://www.geocities.com/uncle_sky2004/index.htm
Uncle Sky
2004-10-26 05:10:56 UTC
Post by Daytek
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.
Wanted to ask a question. Not important.
daytek
Well if you tried to use the addy from a post it's not valid.

You can e-mail me at skywrites at webtv dot net.

I see posts in this group as well as kissy and ASSD.
Daytek
2004-10-27 02:22:13 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Daytek
Sky, tried to send you email but "web" bounced it.
Also tried test msg to your "page" addy.
Wanted to ask a question. Not important.
daytek
Well if you tried to use the addy from a post it's not valid.
You can e-mail me at skywrites at webtv dot net.
I see posts in this group as well as kissy and ASSD.
I will try mail to you again.
thanks!

dt