Please help
Squanto McGorbachev
2006-08-21 02:09:38 UTC
okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing
landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking
any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money.. just to let
every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire
by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month
today is Augest 15,2006....
to help me just go to www.paypal.com and sign up and send me anything you
can.thank in advance.if you like,
if u send me one thanks..that is the email
that u will need to send me some change please
hopefully this is not illegal...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask for
change on a corner i can ask on the internet
With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia
MA fung idiot
n***@linuxmail.org
2006-09-01 08:21:19 UTC
Post by Squanto McGorbachev
[...]
Interesting. I bet he's lying, but I'm actually in the same situation.
I have the FBI/CIA working for a private interest (www.chos.com)
because the old man "Chom Son Cho" thinks I'm the founder of his Ji Do
Kwan TKD style, and he came to the USA because of me, and without
telling me he established a relationship with the Federal Government at
the highest levels.

Because this "Cho" family has been very destructive to me and
controlling, I left the school, and they have been using
law-enforcement illegally to sabotage me. I didn't know it was them til
a year ago. Framing me for crimes, and they also had me robbed and put
on the street - I'm technically homeless.

I wondered if something like that "paypal" thing would work for a guy
like me in this situation.
Squanto McGorbachev
2006-09-01 14:07:21 UTC
Post by n***@linuxmail.org
[...]