If you ever doubted that Frank McCoy is a pedophile
James Riske
2008-02-27 00:18:50 UTC

"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
--
Frodo: "Why do you do that?"

Sam: "What?"

Frodo: "Call him names? Run him down all the time."

Sam: "Because that's what he is Mister Frodo. There's naught left in him
but lies and deceit.
Merlin
2008-02-27 01:38:16 UTC
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
Blast from the past
2008-02-27 02:52:07 UTC
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
I swear, next thing you know Brandon, james and psyko are gonna want to
dunk them. Or better yet, throw them off a cliff, if they float they are
pedophiles and should be put to death if they hit the ground then they
weren't and will go to heaven right?
--
BftP
Any law that only affects 'Bad' people will be
used against ANYONE as soon as it becomes convenient.
Merlin
2008-02-27 02:55:26 UTC
Post by Blast from the past
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
I swear, next thing you know Brandon, james and psyko are gonna want to
dunk them. Or better yet, throw them off a cliff, if they float they are
pedophiles and should be put to death if they hit the ground then they
weren't and will go to heaven right?
Right. Then go crucify Jerry Lee Lewis, Strom Thurmond, Elvis Presley and
thousands of others who were attracted to young teens.
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
Actually it sounds like a plan.......
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
2008-02-27 03:23:45 UTC
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
Just because he plays a mean ditty on the keyboards
doesn't make him any less a pedophile.
wonderer

don't forget, god got a 12 year old pregnant, add that to your list.
Michael W
2008-02-27 15:21:01 UTC
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
Just because he plays a mean ditty on the keyboards
doesn't make him any less a pedophile.
don't forget, god got a 12 year old pregnant, add that to your list.
I always wondered about that "immaculate conception" business,
just how did the sperm get to the egg?
And what was God doing having sex with a 12 year old anyway?
Did he have a fascination with virgins?
Then there's the question of why she married an older man.
Kinda makes you wonder, huh?
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
2008-02-27 15:36:04 UTC
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now at
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
Just because he plays a mean ditty on the keyboards
doesn't make him any less a pedophile.
don't forget, god got a 12 year old pregnant, add that to your list.
And as usual you don't have a clue what you're talking about, stumpy
2000 years ago the average lifespan was about 25. If you lived to be
50
you were considered ancient. They started earlier because they had to.

This is 2008 and we are civilized now. We know the harm that child
molestation causes and we deem it unacceptable and illegal. What
part of that don't you understand?

"Without the pictures here to attract the controversy, all the steam
went out of the group; and *I* certainly am *NOT* going to ask people
to post illegal pictures, just so I will have interesting people to
talk to"--Frank McCoy

"However: Pedo University isn't dead. Like the Thousand Acre Woods,
where a boy and his bear will always play: As long as *we* keep
alive
in *our* minds the memory of an institution where young boys and
girls
went for "higher education", often wearing only what Nature Provided,
under the watchful eye of kindly Faculty Members, Pedo U will never
die"--Frank McCoy
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.frank.mccoy/browse_thread/thread/40b5a65facd51f9b/93b7ab7b2400c35f?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=pedo#93b7ab7b2400c35f
XXX
2008-02-27 17:29:44 UTC
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
"=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BDandcarole(R)(tm)"
Post by Merlin
Post by James Riske
"At 13, she had a body most "adult" models would *kill* for.
In fact, she was far more sexually attractive then, than she is now
at=
22." -- pedophile Frank McCoy
So said Jerry Lee Lewis right?
Just because he plays a mean ditty on the keyboards
doesn't make him any less a pedophile.
don't forget, god got a 12 year old pregnant, add that to your list.
And as usual you don't have a clue what you're talking about, stumpy
2000 years ago the average lifespan was about 25. If you lived to be
50
you were considered ancient. They started earlier because they had to.
"Started early"? Started what early, jack-ass? Because 2000 years ago a
12-year-old would not have gone through puberty, yet, and so couldn't have
children. If they "started early" (and by the way, only the girls started
early) then it was totally for pleasure. And since these 12-year-olds
hadn't gone through puberty then the adult men who fucked them actually
were the pedophiles that you hate so much.
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
This is 2008 and we are civilized now.
Well, WE are civilized. You and your haters who are always advocating
killing people are certainly not.
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
We know the harm that child
molestation causes and we deem it unacceptable and illegal. What
part of that don't you understand?
The part where you advocate killing children.
a65facd51f9b/93b7ab7b2400c35f?hl=3Den&lnk=3Dgst&q=3Dpedo#93b7ab7b2400c35f
ªºªandca®ole
2008-02-27 19:28:17 UTC
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
This is 2008 and we are civilized now.
Well, WE are civilized.
Who? You and frank "I'm going to prison" mccoy?
Ya know, everytime I think about the fact that I
could very well be responsiblr for pederast mccoys
legal nightmare, I smile.

�You and your haters who are always advocating
killing people are certainly not.
If we killed all you molesters instead of filling
up the prisons at the normal taxpayers expense,
I would celebrate the savings!
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
We know the harm that child
molestation causes and we deem it unacceptable and illegal. What
part of that don't you understand?
The part where you advocate killing children.
YAWN....
Post by ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
"Without the pictures here to attract the controversy, all the steam
went out of the group; and *I* certainly am *NOT* going to ask people
to post illegal pictures, just so I will have interesting people to
talk to"--Frank McCoy
"However: �Pedo University isn't dead. Like the Thousand Acre Woods,
where a boy and his bear will always play: �As long as *we* keep
alive
in *our* minds the memory of an institution where young boys and
girls
went for "higher education", often wearing only what Nature Provided,
under the watchful eye of kindly Faculty Members, Pedo U will never
die"--Frank McCoy
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.frank.mccoy/browse_thread/thre...
0b5=
a65facd51f9b/93b7ab7b2400c35f?hl=3Den&lnk=3Dgst&q=3Dpedo#93b7ab7b2400c35f- Hide quoted text -