OK ...
2005-09-02 15:37:01 UTC
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
nizzgrrl
2005-09-02 15:52:12 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
It's good to see you! Welcome home.

The Nizzgrrl
"" <@>
2005-09-02 20:27:59 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
Hi Frank,

I Mised You.

If It Is Ok For Me To Ask, How Is Your Wife Doing

Nikki
Frank McCoy
2005-09-03 02:29:41 UTC
Post by "" <@>
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
Hi Frank,
I Mised You.
If It Is Ok For Me To Ask, How Is Your Wife Doing
Nikki
Fair ... Still has a little trouble sleeping; and is jittery a bit.
Also is getting short of breath climbing stairs again.
She's made an appointment to see the heart people again next week.
Uncle Sky
2005-09-02 21:08:55 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
Good. I hope everything is okay.
--
Uncle Sky
http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/uncle_sky
http://www.geocities.com/uncle_sky2004/index.htm
Frank McCoy
2005-09-03 02:31:53 UTC
Post by Uncle Sky
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
Good. I hope everything is okay.
It is.
Went and visited the relatives.
Had a little stormy session with the brother; but we got that straight.
The wife got VERY tired of traveling.
Almost 5000 miles round-trip.

I'm a little tired too.
A lot of stuff on the computer to catch up with; and one story to write that
just *won't* get out of my mind. Been dreaming about parts of it most of the
trip.
Laurence Taylor
2005-09-03 21:50:59 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
For those who might have missed me ... I'm back again.
Welcome back Frank.
--
rgds
LAurence

...Putt knot yore trussed inn spell chequers