positivesexfiend@hotmail.com pedophile pervert
bobandcarole
2006-02-22 16:05:57 UTC
Subject: Re: Daddies
From: ***@hotmail.com (Positive Sex Fiend)
Date: 02 Jan 2006 20:31:47 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.support.incest
Post by bobandcarole
g2news1.google.com!news2.google.com!news4.google.com!border1.nntp.dca.gig
anews.com!nntp.giganews.com!feed5.newsreader.com!newsreader.com!newsh.new
sreader.com!ellis.newsreader.com!not-for-mail Subject: Re: Daddies
Date: 02 Jan 2006 20:31:47 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.support.incest
I have to agree. bobandcarole are NOT very smart, and the longer they
post, the more evidence they give us for the existence of
sub-intelligent humans.
Frogbutt
Date: 02 Jan 2006 20:31:47 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.support.incest
Date: 02 Jan 2006 20:31:47 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.support.incest
Any other dads/uncles with similar urges, desires, etc? Let's chat.
Oh no! Now I've been outted as a Pedophile! Oh dear! I mean, after I
have said it so many times, bobandcarol have finally noticed it! How
amazing they are at picking up on such things!
I bet usenet is the only place you admit it, pedokook.
I have "come out" to several people: friends, family, co-workers. All
people that I knew that I could trust. I am not ashamed of my feelings
toward children. I am ashamed of the reaction that I would get (the same
reaction that you and the other haters have) if I was totally open about my
desires, the way I would like to be.
bobandcarole
2006-02-24 15:37:16 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
I have "come out" to several people: friends, family, co-workers. All
people that I knew that I could trust. I am not ashamed of my feelings
toward children. I am ashamed of the reaction that I would get (the same
reaction that you and the other haters have) if I was totally open about my
desires, the way I would like to be.
If what you say was true you wouldn't be typing this response because
you would have 2 broken arms.
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-24 20:31:57 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
I have "come out" to several people: friends, family, co-workers. All
people that I knew that I could trust. I am not ashamed of my feelings
toward children. I am ashamed of the reaction that I would get (the
same reaction that you and the other haters have) if I was totally open
about my desires, the way I would like to be.
If what you say was true you wouldn't be typing this response because
you would have 2 broken arms.
If you are going to troll at least make some sense when you do. I don't
tell haters (like yourself) about my feelings, but I can list at least 20
people who know me personally and know that I am a pedophile and are
totally OK with me. Not everyone is a fucked up, retarded hater, such as
yourselve.
bob&carole
2006-02-24 21:07:39 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
I have "come out" to several people: friends, family, co-workers. All
people that I knew that I could trust. I am not ashamed of my feelings
toward children. I am ashamed of the reaction that I would get (the
same reaction that you and the other haters have) if I was totally open
about my desires, the way I would like to be.
If what you say was true you wouldn't be typing this response because
you would have 2 broken arms.
If you are going to troll at least make some sense when you do. I don't
tell haters (like yourself) about my feelings, but I can list at least 20
people who know me personally and know that I am a pedophile and are
totally OK with me. Not everyone is a fucked up, retarded hater, such as
yourselve.
You're a lying pedophile.
Your co-workers would not accept that fact that they work side by side
with a child molester.
You would be fired in a minute and most likely reported.
We would have beat your ass bloody and then let the Police have their
turn.
Christopher
2006-02-24 21:50:09 UTC
Actually, bob&carole, yes they would. Everyone at the law office where
I work knows that I am a pedophile and that I am attracted to children.
NONE of them have a problem with it, except for a few that threatened
me and because of that they do not work there anymore, or anywhere
else.
They're in jail, which is where you should be.

You're just making a bad name for yourself, and giving us ammunition in
our fight against sex-haters like yourself.
Give up, you're losing the battle, and you're losing the war. In fact,
you lost a LONG time ago.
Fred Hall
2006-02-24 22:03:48 UTC
On 24 Feb 2006 13:50:09 -0800, "Christopher"
Post by Christopher
Actually, bob&carole, yes they would. Everyone at the law office where
I work knows that I am a pedophile and that I am attracted to children.
NONE of them have a problem with it, except for a few that threatened
me and because of that they do not work there anymore, or anywhere
else.
They're in jail, which is where you should be.
You're just making a bad name for yourself, and giving us ammunition in
our fight against sex-haters like yourself.
Give up, you're losing the battle, and you're losing the war. In fact,
you lost a LONG time ago.
You're proud of being a kiddie fucker?
--
"i know i am too kind a person but i am glad i make you happy."

Herr Heinrich acknowledges being owned.
Positive Sex Fiend
I am proud of being a pedophile.
Fred Hall
Why?
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-25 02:11:59 UTC
Post by Christopher
Actually, bob&carole, yes they would. Everyone at the law office
where I work knows that I am a pedophile and that I am attracted to
children. NONE of them have a problem with it, except for a few that
threatened me and because of that they do not work there anymore, or
anywhere else.
They're in jail, which is where you should be.
You're just making a bad name for yourself, and giving us ammunition
in our fight against sex-haters like yourself.
Give up, you're losing the battle, and you're losing the war. In
fact, you lost a LONG time ago.
You're proud of being a kiddie fucker?
I am proud of being a pedophile.
Why?
Because I am proud of who and what I am. Just like I am proud to be a
white man, an American, I am proud of my job, I am proud of my education, I
am proud of my family and I am proud of being a pedophile.
MichaelLikeGod@Heaven
2006-02-25 19:14:35 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Christopher
[...]
Pride is a sin.
Pedophilia is a sin.
You, a pedo, has a job?
Do you register as a sex offender?
Does your family know you are a pedo?

You need some serious help!

God help!!!

t Michael t

Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-26 02:06:28 UTC
Post by ***@Heaven
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Christopher
[...]
I don't believe in sin, so this certainly doesn't bother me at all.
Post by ***@Heaven
You, a pedo, has a job?
I have an EXCELLENT job.
Post by ***@Heaven
Do you register as a sex offender?
No, because I am not a sex offender.
Post by ***@Heaven
Does your family know you are a pedo?
Yes, most of them do including my mother, father, grandmother, sister,
aunts and several cousins.
Post by ***@Heaven
You need some serious help!
Why, because I am proud to be a white man? Because I am proud to be an
American??
Post by ***@Heaven
God help!!!
Gesundheit!
Post by ***@Heaven
t Michael t
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
::Y-Not::
2006-02-26 12:19:02 UTC
Post by ***@Heaven
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Christopher
[...]
Michael, a little note:

I think Mr. Fiend may not fully understand the concept of pride, and
may be misusing the word here. Well, I hope that is the case.

Having pride in something that one doesn't or can't chose to be, that
in itself can't accomplish anything to be proud of, such as being a
pedophile, is not a real thing. In some cases, that may actually be a
sign of something that should be treated professionally.
Would you trust the mental balance of someone who is very proud that he
has fingernails? That pride is psychologically invalid.
But if he is proud of how beautiful he's kept them, that's valid, if a
little vain.
With pedophilia, if he's proud of controlling his behavior so as to not
harm children, all the more power too him! He has my sincere
appreciation! But if he's really proud of BEING a pedophile, I would be
very concerned for the children with whom he may have contact, and
would recommend he seek treatment.

I think it is for this, more than anything else, that God views pride
as being sinful. Of course, pride is a major cause of much of the
strife in the world, so, as if He needed it, this does prove God right
about this. Pride in a group, is only to set it above others, to impose
artificial divisions among people. This is VERY harmful!

But then being human, we need a little pride to survive. But it should
be pride in being good, in doing good things, in belonging to groups
who's majority of members do more good than bad. This doesn't apply to
race or sexual orientations, or most other divisive group designations,
and should never be used as motivation to judge others.

Some emotions we can moderate or control, through education and self
awareness. When we should, and don't, that is a sin. Pride is
definitely in this category, but sexual feelings are not. They are not
under the control of a healthy mind, and it should not be a sin just to
have those feelings. Like all that is not part of our will, those
things come from God. It's likely that the authors of the Bible didn't
understand that as much as we do now, and so didn't make this
distinction then, because of that. Maybe they didn't want to make it
too complicated, or possibly thought that people could figure this out
for themselves.

Please remember, that while there is little action without the feeling
and thought that motivates it, not all thought and feelings need result
in actions, especially harmful actions. It is NOT a crime to feel or
think anything, but it can be a crime to ACT on some of those internal
experiences. As human beings, we may judge the actions of men, in terms
of the law, for example, but it is ONLY for God to judge the hearts and
minds of men. Please don't usurp what is His, in condemning what
someone feels, that isn't a matter of choice, be it pedophilia, or love
of chocolate.

Well, you asked for help. Here you see the only kind of help I can give
in the newsgroups, which is information and well considered
professional opinions. Of course it's not enough (whatever is?), but
then, it's better than nothing.

OK, the note didn't turn out to be so little. Not that anyone would be
surprised... :-)

Take care,

Y Not

"Love is everything.
That's really big."
Fred Hall
2006-02-24 22:27:38 UTC
Post by Christopher
Actually, bob&carole, yes they would. Everyone at the law office where
I work knows that I am a pedophile and that I am attracted to children.
NONE of them have a problem with it, except for a few that threatened
me and because of that they do not work there anymore, or anywhere
else.
They're in jail, which is where you should be.
Are you saying that you're a lawyer?
Post by Christopher
You're just making a bad name for yourself, and giving us ammunition in
our fight against sex-haters like yourself.
Give up, you're losing the battle, and you're losing the war. In fact,
you lost a LONG time ago.
--
And you'll be able to tell who they are because they will be chanting in
Zulu, "Amasende hagu! Unyoko isifebe! Sibeleko sikanyoko! Malebe, malebe,
malebe, mdidi sihlama!"
c***@ult-anon.com
2006-02-24 22:35:51 UTC
Post by Fred Hall
Are you saying that you're a lawyer?
PPOSTFU
"PPOSTFU" - Fred Hall
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-25 00:54:07 UTC
Post by bob&carole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
Dickhead, you don't know me, you don't know my situation, you don't know my
family, and you don't know my co-workers. Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile. They don't care. I am not the only pedophile in my
workplace. And guess what, dickweed, there are some on your work place,
family, community, etc. You know plenty of pedophiles, you just don't KNOW
that they are pedophiles. And believe me no one is ever going to trust you
with that information. Hell, maybe I work with you. You'll never know!
bobandcarole
2006-02-26 15:54:15 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Dickhead, you don't know me, you don't know my situation, you don't know my
family,
If your family is like you, I wouldn't want to meet the sick bastards
unless it was for human target practice.
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
and you don't know my co-workers.
If they think that it's acceptable to co-exist with a fucking pedophile
I don't want to meet then either, but I strongly suspect that it's just
another lie from a known liar/freak/pedophile molester.
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
I am not the only pedophile in my
workplace.
He must work for NAMBLA or Fuck A Baby In The Ass Inc.
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
And guess what, dickweed, there are some on your work place,
family, community, etc.
Most likely in the local jail.
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
You know plenty of pedophiles, you just don't KNOW
that they are pedophiles.
And if they want to keep their teeth they better keep it that way.

And believe me no one is ever going to trust you
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
with that information.
Of course not, they know the consequences of revealing their twisted
lifestyle to the normal public.

Hell, maybe I work with you. You'll never know!

Not likely, we don't hire third grade dropouts.
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-26 16:18:13 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
with that information.
Of course not, they know the consequences of revealing their twisted
lifestyle to the normal public.
Hell, maybe I work with you. You'll never know!
Not likely, we don't hire third grade dropouts.
I am sure I don't work with you because I am sure that there are no PhDs
where you work. Yes, I do have a PhD. I have never lied in my posts, but
you call me a liar. But it is you who are the liar. You need to admit to
yourself that you too are a pedophile. Be proud of who you are, stop
running from it. Stop your self hate. Embrace yourself before it is too
late for you.
bobandcarole
2006-02-26 16:27:42 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
with that information.
Of course not, they know the consequences of revealing their twisted
lifestyle to the normal public.
Hell, maybe I work with you. You'll never know!
Not likely, we don't hire third grade dropouts.
I am sure I don't work with you because I am sure that there are no PhDs
where you work. Yes, I do have a PhD. I have never lied in my posts, but
you call me a liar. But it is you who are the liar. You need to admit to
yourself that you too are a pedophile. Be proud of who you are, stop
running from it. Stop your self hate. Embrace yourself before it is too
late for you.
You're as big a liar as sleezy squirrel or lecher laurence taylor.
You wouldn't know a phd if it smacked you in the ass.
You're a freak...an anonymous freak that must hide in the shadows or
risk total humiliation and/or jail time.
Christopher
2006-02-26 17:55:15 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
with that information.
Of course not, they know the consequences of revealing their twisted
lifestyle to the normal public.
Hell, maybe I work with you. You'll never know!
Not likely, we don't hire third grade dropouts.
I am sure I don't work with you because I am sure that there are no PhDs
where you work. Yes, I do have a PhD. I have never lied in my posts, but
you call me a liar. But it is you who are the liar. You need to admit to
yourself that you too are a pedophile. Be proud of who you are, stop
running from it. Stop your self hate. Embrace yourself before it is too
late for you.
You're as big a liar as sleezy squirrel or lecher laurence taylor.
You wouldn't know a phd if it smacked you in the ass.
You're a freak...an anonymous freak that must hide in the shadows or
risk total humiliation and/or jail time.
Just more of the same bullshit from you, bobandcarole. We are not
hiding in the shadows, we are not ashamed of what we are, and we are
NOT going to give in to you.
Keep up your flooding and other crap on this board.
Everything you have done, everything you have admitted to, including
your fantasies of killing, I have forwarded to the FBI.

What goes around, comes around. You're the one who is going to go down
for inciting people to kill others.
Fred Hall
2006-02-26 18:19:36 UTC
On 26 Feb 2006 09:55:15 -0800, "Christopher"
Post by Christopher
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
Maybe the FBI will want to take a look at your hard drive.
Post by Christopher
What goes around, comes around. You're the one who is going to go down
for inciting people to kill others.
PedoK0ok threat!!!!11!!

--

All the hits all the time

http://www.insurgent.org/kook_sounds
http://www.angelfire.com/punk/kooksounds/
Lamey B Jovi
2006-02-26 18:22:15 UTC
Post by Christopher
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
You make me laff. You're so full of shit you stink.
_

GET-R-DONE !

alt.usenet.legends.lamey

http://lamey-thecableguy.blogspot.com/
Lamey B Jovi
2006-02-26 18:23:38 UTC
Post by Christopher
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
Be sure and have them stop by Abingdon Maryland.
_

bobandcarole
2006-02-26 18:37:07 UTC
Post by Christopher
Just more of the same bullshit from you, bobandcarole. We are not
hiding in the shadows, we are not ashamed of what we are, and we are
NOT going to give in to you.
Tell the FBI you're "proud" to be a pedophile fuck....
Post by Christopher
Keep up your flooding and other crap on this board.
That's the plan stan.......
Post by Christopher
Everything you have done, everything you have admitted to, including
your fantasies of killing, I have forwarded to the FBI.
Be my guest pedo boy, but remember...YOU'RE the pedo freak, you're the
one the FBI would be interested in, not me.
Tell them to email me...we can discuss catching sick fucks like you.
I have a lot of information that might interest them...:-)
Positive Sex Fiend
2006-02-26 22:52:27 UTC
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
It's actually PhD, not phd. But, of course, I am the one who doesn't know.
bobandcarole
2006-02-26 23:04:29 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
You're actually a piece of filth. But of course YOU are the one that
doesn't know... :-)
Fred Hall
2006-02-26 23:05:24 UTC
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by bobandcarole
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
Many of my co-workers know that
I am a pedophile.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
They don't care.
Bullshit
Post by Positive Sex Fiend
[...]
Thanks for being honest, kiddie fucker.

--

Your little attack on me today, just blew any chance you ever had of
seeing my girl parts. Funny how you got mean and nasty all of a sudden.-- Spnakzilla in MID <7806-3824D97E-***@storefull-233.iap.bryant.webtv.net>#1/1