Merry Chrstmas ...
2003-12-25 03:01:37 UTC
To anybody interested enough to peek in here.
I'm going to *try* and get out my Christmas Story (or at least one of
them) tomorrow. Nothing else planned that day, except Christmas
Dinner.

But you all know about "best laid plans" ....

Best wishes anyway to everybody.

Posted a Christmas Tree over in kissy, for those interested.
Tim Merrigan
2003-12-25 05:43:38 UTC
Kissy?
Post by Frank McCoy
To anybody interested enough to peek in here.
I'm going to *try* and get out my Christmas Story (or at least one of
them) tomorrow. Nothing else planned that day, except Christmas
Dinner.
But you all know about "best laid plans" ....
Best wishes anyway to everybody.
Posted a Christmas Tree over in kissy, for those interested.
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.

Tim Merrigan
e-mail: ***@comcast.net
AIM: tppm1
YM: Tim_Merrigan

Science Fiction fans please try APA-***@yahoogroups.com --
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/APA-LASFS
This is a general interest Science Fiction fan list - not an "adult" list.

Fans or writers of anime lemons might try
***@Yahoogroups.com --
This IS an adult list and requires an age listing of 18 or over in your
profile to join.

2003-12-25 16:34:38 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Kissy?
alt.binaries.dominion.classact.kissass.join