YOU CALL THIS "RAPE"?????
Twinkle Toes
2006-04-17 23:21:13 UTC
Mxsmanic ripped open a bag of Fritos, watched the inhabitants of a Sears'
dressing room masturbate ferociously, and sputtered...
Any reason why you're not interested in sex? It's an instinct after
all.
Well, after adolescence, the hormonal drive for sex diminishes, and
that's probably part of it. But I've never cared for sex in any
intellectual or emotional way--it has never been more than a physical
interest--and so intellectual and emotional indifference tend to
override physical interest. For the same reasons, I am easily
distracted in any situation that might otherwise encourage me to think
about sex. For example, I might look at an attractive stranger's
body, but if I know her and like her, my interest in her personality
is likely to override my interest in her looks, and the thought of sex
with her (which I consider icky, from an intellectual or emotional
standpoint) will become more and more distasteful to me.
Maybe you should try it. It's fun ;-)
I'm sure that shooting heroin is fun for heroin addicts, too, but that
doesn't mean it would be fun for someone not addicted to heroin.
*smirk* I see this kook is still stuck in Mr. Roboto mode.
--
Kelsey Grammer - Sexiest TV star ever.

Randy Spears - Sexiest porn star ever.

Russell Crowe - Sexiest Aussie ever.

Rob Halford - Sexiest gay man ever.

Steve Wilcos (from The Jerry Springer show) - Sexiest cop ever.

Robert Englund - Sexiest horror film actor ever.

Harrison Ford - Sexiest action movie star ever.

Randy "Macho Man" Savage - Sexiest pro-wrestler ever.

Jesse Ventura - Sexiest politician ever.

Terry O'quinn - Sexiest star to ever play the role of a psychopath.
bobandcarole
2006-04-18 15:42:54 UTC
Post by Twinkle Toes
[...]
Jeeeesus, this perv is nuttier then a fruitcake.....
Post by Twinkle Toes
Maybe you should try it. It's fun ;-)
I'm sure that shooting heroin is fun for heroin addicts, too,
Maybe you should try it LMAO!!!!!
but that
Post by Twinkle Toes
doesn't mean it would be fun for someone not addicted to heroin.
I think Usenet picks up every freak and geek in existance