Exactly what is he charged with and when?
Merlin
2008-02-24 16:21:33 UTC
I'm still having trouble determining exactly what Frank McCoy is charged
with and when he supposedly did it. Can anyone spell it out for me? Thanks
David
2008-02-25 15:39:45 UTC
On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:21:33 -0700, "Merlin"
Post by Merlin
I'm still having trouble determining exactly what Frank McCoy is charged
with and when he supposedly did it. Can anyone spell it out for me? Thanks
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Merlin
2008-02-24 21:33:06 UTC
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story involving
minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
ªºªandca®ole
2008-02-24 21:45:13 UTC
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story involving
minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
Frank McCoy is a pedophile and is exactly where he belongs.
He'll make a better prison bitch than a pedo storywriter, porn
poster. Mail him a jar of Vaseline, he is going to need it :-)
Richard Fallstrom
2008-02-24 23:23:17 UTC
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story involving
minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
Frank McCoy is a pedophile and is exactly where he belongs.
He'll make a better prison bitch than a pedo storywriter, porn
poster. Mail him a jar of Vaseline, he is going to need it :-)
Guess what, coward?

You are childishly easy to track. When I do finish this exercise in
network tracing, I will let those with bigger axes to grind know where.
Sycho
2008-02-25 02:11:53 UTC
Today Richard Fallstrom <***@donobi.net> in
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story involving
minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
Frank McCoy is a pedophile and is exactly where he belongs.
He'll make a better prison bitch than a pedo storywriter, porn
poster. Mail him a jar of Vaseline, he is going to need it :-)
Guess what, coward?
You are childishly easy to track. When I do finish this exercise in
network tracing, I will let those with bigger axes to grind know where.
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-318222_ITM
===
Teacher Accused of Sex Abuse

Byline: Arley Sanchez Journal Staff Writer

Alleged Victims All Under 13

LOS LUNAS -- A Valencia County grand jury has indicted former Los
Lunas schoolteacher Frank McCoy Jr. on 10 counts of criminal sexual
contact of minors.

Los Lunas police Friday afternoon arrested McCoy without incident at
his Albuquerque home and booked him...
===
That dude? He's someone's "wife" by now I'll bet. The sick fuck.
Bad command or filename. Go stand in the corner.
ThePsyko
2008-02-25 11:49:45 UTC
On 24 Feb 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Hmm... not the same Frank McCoy.. but since he's a "jr", I wonder if it's
the son?
--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**
Sycho
2008-02-25 14:20:56 UTC
Today ThePsyko <***@itookmyprozac.com> in alt.hackers.malicious
on 25 Feb 2008 11:49:45 GMT thought that it would be fun to share with
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
I couldn't find the entire article about this guy, just links about
libraries. Any idea where the other McCoy lives (lived)?
Bad command or filename. Go stand in the corner.
ThePsyko
2008-02-25 14:51:15 UTC
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought
that it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Elk River, MN

Last I heard, the complaint has been sealed so it's not likely to make
the papers any time soon

Sycho
2008-02-25 16:12:14 UTC
Today ThePsyko <***@itookmyprozac.com> in alt.hackers.malicious
on 25 Feb 2008 14:51:15 GMT thought that it would be fun to share with
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought
that it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Aww damn. Hmm.. I wonder..

Elk River is a city in Sherburne County, same county St. Cloud is in.

http://www.co.sherburne.mn.us/courtadmin/default.htm

Unfortunately you can only do a background check, or check for any
criminal records locally.

http://www.co.sherburne.mn.us/courtadmin/faq.htm#criminalcheck
How do I do a criminal history check?
Our office has a public terminal that the public can use to do
criminal history checks. If documents are needed from a file, our
office will provide the necessary copies at a charge. If the file is
archived, our office will de-archive it for your viewing. This takes
one to two days depending on the time constraints at the district
office.
Toto, I don't think we're in DOS anymore!
David
2008-02-26 07:38:42 UTC
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Publication Date: 01-MAR-97.
Sycho
2008-02-25 14:21:29 UTC
Today David <***@picknowl.com.au> in alt.hackers.malicious on
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 23:38:42 -0800 thought that it would be fun to share
Post by David
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Yeah, and?
--
The nice thing about Windows - it does not just crash; it actually
displays a dialog box and lets you press OK first.
ThePsyko
2008-02-25 14:53:12 UTC
Post by David
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
You'll have to excuse David.. he's an expert on US law (even though he's
an aussie) who believes that sodomizing young sexual abuse victims can be
theraputic...

Sycho
2008-02-25 16:13:08 UTC
Today ThePsyko <***@itookmyprozac.com> in alt.hackers.malicious
on 25 Feb 2008 14:53:12 GMT thought that it would be fun to share with
Post by David
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
Ah. A roo fucker who thinks he's an attorney. OY! lol
Does fuzzy logic tickle?
David
2008-02-26 20:02:33 UTC
Post by David
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
As I understand, from Frank's description of his arrest this time,
that it may refer to him. If so the charges were withdrawn.
Sycho
2008-02-26 02:11:38 UTC
Today David <***@picknowl.com.au> in alt.hackers.malicious on
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:02:33 -0800 thought that it would be fun to share
Post by David
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
String his ass up anyway. One less predator to worry about feeding,
clothing and given a home away from home.
Toto, I don't think we're in DOS anymore!
Tim Merrigan
2008-02-27 00:44:17 UTC
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
That's a different Frank McCoy. Ours lives in Minnesota and is an
electrical engineer.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
ThePsyko
2008-02-27 00:14:28 UTC
On 26 Feb 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.fan.frank.mccoy and heard
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Sycho
alt.hackers.malicious on Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:23:17 -0800 thought that
it would be fun to share with the rest of the class this little
ditty..
Post by Richard Fallstrom
In article
Post by ªºªandca®ole
Post by David
[...]
"ours"?? oh that's right, you're that freak who finds infants sexually
attractive...

Baal
2008-02-25 12:47:06 UTC
Merlin wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Sunday 24 February 2008 16:33 in
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to
assm.asstr.org on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story
involving minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
There are a literal host of issues to be addressed here.

Speaking as a non-American, and a non-lawyer, the best advice I can give
you is to assume that any such activity is illegal, unless you are advised
by a competent attorney, versed in all the facts, that it is not.

Even then, however, you still might face prosecution from a DA who does
not share your counsel's opinion. Almost any lawyer will tell you that the
safest course of action is to NOT enage in any such activity.

Baal <***@Usenet.org>
PGP Key: http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1E92C0E8
PGP Key Fingerprint: 40E4 E9BB D084 22D5 3DE9 66B8 08E3 638C 1E92 C0E8
Retired Lecturer, Encryption and Data Security, Pedo U, Usenet Campus
- --

"Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?" -- "Who will watch the Watchmen?"
-- Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347. circa 128 AD
David
2008-02-26 07:37:46 UTC
Post by David
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
--
Regards
David
fundamentalism (n.): fund = give cash to; amentalism = brainlessness
Does this mean it's against the law to write a fantasy sex story involving
minors and/or emailing it to another adult?
Probably, but he has not been convicted yet.
A***@NOT.AT.Arargh.com
2008-02-24 21:48:44 UTC
Post by Merlin
I'm still having trouble determining exactly what Frank McCoy is charged
with and when he supposedly did it. Can anyone spell it out for me? Thanks
He is charged with publishing obscenity I believe. As far as I can
find out this publishing consisted of posting a link to assm.asstr.org
on his web site.
That sounds kind of bogus, considering that Franks web site is ON
asstr.org, and has been for some years.

http://www.asstr.org/~Frank_McCoy/

And, assm.asstr.org has been around for YEARS, and before that
www.qz.to/erotica was also.
--
ArarghMail802 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the extra stuff from the reply address.
Merlin
2008-02-25 01:39:50 UTC
So I'm still not sure specifically what he is accused of unless it's
"posting" the link to the sex stories. Still looking for clarification if
somebody has a definitive answer. Thanks
Baal
2008-02-24 21:46:09 UTC
Merlin wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Sunday 24 February 2008 11:21 in
Post by Merlin
I'm still having trouble determining exactly what Frank McCoy is
charged with and when he supposedly did it.
Can anyone spell it out for me?
Thanks
He is charged with a violation of Title 18, United States Code
Section 1462, to wit:

§ 1462. Importation or transportation of obscene matters

Whoever brings into the United States, or any place subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, or knowingly uses any express company or other
common carrier or interactive computer service (as defined in section
230(e)(2) [1] of the Communications Act of 1934), for carriage in
interstate or foreign commerce--

(a) any obscene, lewd, lascivious, or filthy book, pamphlet, picture,
motion-picture film, paper, letter, writing, print, or other
matter of indecent character; or

(b) any obscene, lewd, lascivious, or filthy phonograph recording,
electrical transcription, or other article or thing capable of
producing sound; or

(c) any drug, medicine, article, or thing designed, adapted, or
intended for producing abortion, or for any indecent or immoral
use; or any written or printed card, letter, circular, book,
pamphlet, advertisement, or notice of any kind giving information,
directly or indirectly, where, how, or of whom, or by what means
any of such mentioned articles, matters, or things may be obtained
or made; or Whoever knowingly takes or receives, from such express
company or other common carrier or interactive computer service
(as defined in section 230(e)(2) [1] of the Communications Act of
1934) any matter or thing the carriage or importation of which is
herein made unlawful--

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five
years, or both, for the first such offense and shall be fined under
this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both, for each
such offense thereafter.

I believe the latter part of paragraph (c) is what they're charging him
with:

"notice of any kind giving information, directly or indirectly,
where, how, of whom whom, or by what means any of such mentioned
articles, matters or things may be obtained or made;"

This is what they're charging him with, to cover links to the materials
that he has written.

Merlin
2008-02-25 01:42:22 UTC
Thanks for that definitive answer. Please disregard my other post still
asking for info. Does this mean it's illegal to email a sexual story to
another adult?
Baal
2008-02-26 14:33:13 UTC
Merlin wrote in alt.fan.frank.mccoy on Sunday 24 February 2008 20:42 in
Post by Merlin
Post by Merlin
Thanks for that definitive answer. Please disregard my other post
still
asking for info. Does this mean it's illegal to email a sexual story
to another adult?
Obscenity law is a constantly-moving target, involving a large number of
variables. The best advice I can give you, particularly as a non-lawyer
(and a non-American) is as follows:

The safest course of action is to presume that the answer to your question
is, "Yes, it is illegal." So, don't do it. The penalties for obscenity
offences are non-trivial, and if you are arrested and charged, it will
cost you a small fortune to defend yourself.

Should you prevail, you don't get your money back; should you not prevail,
you're not only out your money, but you've also lost your freedom, and are
saddled with a criminal record for the rest of your life.

If you really want to find out the lay of the land, consult an attorney
with experience defending against obscenity charges. At the very least,
you'll find it an eye-opener.