Boring at work today
2006-05-23 04:44:34 UTC
Some days they keep me really busy at work; barely able to keep up with the
machine. Others, like today, I mostly just sit and wait for the machine to
crank out parts.

Still, the day wasn't a *total* loss.
Besides keeping up with the machine I also:
A. Managed to finish up most of a story by writing it in my notebook.
B. Read over 80 pages of a SF novel.
C. Managed to write most of a poem I plan to send my mother as a
VERY late Mother's-Day-Card; now that my system and printer
are all back to working; along with my card-software as well.

Now all I have to do is transfer my notes to the computer and ....

Well, maybe in the morning.
Right now I'm going to emulate my wife, crawl in the sack, and start sawing
logs. ;-}
bobandcarole
2006-05-24 18:34:35 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Some days they keep me really busy at work; barely able to keep up with the
machine. Others, like today, I mostly just sit and wait for the machine to
crank out parts.
Some days you flip the hamburger; some days you don't.
Post by Frank McCoy
Still, the day wasn't a *total* loss.
A. Managed to finish up most of a story by writing it in my notebook.
B. Read over 80 pages of a SF novel.
C. Managed to write most of a poem I plan to send my mother as a
VERY late Mother's-Day-Card;
If it's the same perverted shit you're known for writing you're mother
won't want it.

Post by Frank McCoy
are all back to working; along with my card-software as well.
Now all I have to do is transfer my notes to the computer and ....
Well, maybe in the morning.
Right now I'm going to emulate my wife, crawl in the sack, and start sawing
logs. ;-}
That will make her puke..........
N***@P.U.