Sory Frank, i posted for Nikki on your page ,
One Sick Puppy
2005-03-13 00:44:31 UTC
by mistake.

Nikki's Daddy
Frank McCoy
2005-03-13 01:47:40 UTC
Post by One Sick Puppy
by mistake.
Nikki's Daddy
No charge.
It just this isn't really a stories group.
It's mainly a discussion and *fan* group about me and my stories; though lots of
other things are quite welcome here too, as long as they're not visual porn.

My stories are all available in many other places all over the net, beside this
newsgroup. They're not *needed* here; and would clutter up the group.

Oh, I wouldn't object if somebody posted an occasional story here if there was a
particular *reason* it shouldn't be posted elsewhere (like the single one Nikki
posted here previously) and it's one somebody thought I might like. But mostly
there are too many groups where such stories are welcomed to need to post many
of them here. Even an author posting a story here for *comment* by me and my
fans would be welcome; even though ASSD would likely be more appropriate.

I just wanted you to be aware of that before you started filling the newsgroup
with stories posts.

If somebody wants to know the appropriate newsgroup for a particular off-breed
type of sex-story, then just ask.
"" <@>
2005-03-13 02:43:07 UTC
Thank You Frank.

Usuly Nikki does the posting,
I have bean trying to keep her alt. groupgoing for here.

Nikkis Daddy