That's all folks!
2004-04-12 02:42:40 UTC
Well ... All the ones I could find without spending two or three
hours, that seemed to have at least *some* bearing on the times LISTER
and PEM spend as kids in Denmark.

I *know* there's more; and I *think* I have the records somewhere.
Of course ;-{ about almost a year's worth of those records got blown
away when I tried to recover a disk ... and did it the wrong way.

Also, just about *everything* earlier than Nov. '98 got killed, when I
didn't realize I had Agent configured to remove all headers older than
a certain amount. That was a real bummer. ;-{
Daytek
2004-04-13 16:21:11 UTC
In the year of Bush politics, 11 Apr 2004, Frank McCoy
Post by Frank McCoy
Well ... All the ones I could find without spending two or three
hours, that seemed to have at least *some* bearing on the times LISTER
and PEM spend as kids in Denmark.
I *know* there's more; and I *think* I have the records somewhere.
Of course ;-{ about almost a year's worth of those records got blown
away when I tried to recover a disk ... and did it the wrong way.
Also, just about *everything* earlier than Nov. '98 got killed, when I
didn't realize I had Agent configured to remove all headers older than
a certain amount. That was a real bummer. ;-{
Hi Frank!

Something happen to PEM?
Did he pass away or celebrate birth of child #100?
Why do this tribute?

daytek
Frank McCoy
2004-04-13 16:48:29 UTC
Post by Frank McCoy
Well ... All the ones I could find without spending two or three
hours, that seemed to have at least *some* bearing on the times LISTER
and PEM spend as kids in Denmark.
I *know* there's more; and I *think* I have the records somewhere.
Of course ;-{ about almost a year's worth of those records got blown
away when I tried to recover a disk ... and did it the wrong way.
Also, just about *everything* earlier than Nov. '98 got killed, when I
didn't realize I had Agent configured to remove all headers older than
a certain amount. That was a real bummer. ;-{
Hi Frank!
Something happen to PEM?
Did he pass away or celebrate birth of child #100?
Why do this tribute?
No. Just somebody in another group was asking about PEM and LISTER,
and what they had to say about their experiences in porn as kids.
So, I promised to dig up whatever posts I could find they had on the
subject; and post it here.

There was a lot more; but this is what I found on a quick search.
Last I knew PEM had 20 kids ... But that was a while ago. He's
probably got 30 by now.

Horny old goat. ;-}

There were a lot more posts by PEM in the archive. (I couldn't find
the few I *used* to have by LISTER, before he died. I presume they
got lost in the disk-crashes and such over the years.)
a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
2004-04-13 23:25:00 UTC
On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:48:29 -0500, Frank McCoy <***@millcomm.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Frank McCoy
No. Just somebody in another group was asking about PEM and LISTER,
and what they had to say about their experiences in porn as kids.
So, I promised to dig up whatever posts I could find they had on the
subject; and post it here.
There was a lot more; but this is what I found on a quick search.
Last I knew PEM had 20 kids ... But that was a while ago. He's
probably got 30 by now.
Horny old goat. ;-}
There were a lot more posts by PEM in the archive. (I couldn't find
the few I *used* to have by LISTER, before he died. I presume they
got lost in the disk-crashes and such over the years.)
Could try google.
--
Arargh404 at [drop the 'http://www.' from ->] http://www.arargh.com
BCET Basic Compiler Page: http://www.arargh.com/basic/index.html

To reply by email, remove the garbage from the reply address.
Frank McCoy
2004-04-14 04:40:18 UTC
Post by a***@NOW.AT.arargh.com
<snip>
Post by Frank McCoy
No. Just somebody in another group was asking about PEM and LISTER,
and what they had to say about their experiences in porn as kids.
So, I promised to dig up whatever posts I could find they had on the
subject; and post it here.
There was a lot more; but this is what I found on a quick search.
Last I knew PEM had 20 kids ... But that was a while ago. He's
probably got 30 by now.
Horny old goat. ;-}
There were a lot more posts by PEM in the archive. (I couldn't find
the few I *used* to have by LISTER, before he died. I presume they
got lost in the disk-crashes and such over the years.)
Could try google.
AFAIK, my archives of that period in that newsgroup, are far more
complete than Google has.